University of Scouting - Outdoor School
The 2020 Monticello District University of Scouting Outdoor School is focused on the fundamentals of outdoor leader training. We will be offering Cub Scout Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO), Scouts BSA Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS), and Leave No Trace Trainer. This training is open to Scouters in all districts. The UoS Outdoor School is scheduled for September 11-13, 2020.
- Click here for the University of Scouting Flyer
- Click here for the Schedule Overview
- Click here for the BALOO Participant Information Sheet
- Click here for the IOLS Participant Information Sheet
- Click here for the LNT (Leave No Trace) Information Sheet
Register early to save money and reserve your space!
- $15.00 Early-Bird Registration: Thru 17 July 2020
- $20.00 Standard Registration: 18 July - 28 August 2020
Due to course preparation needs, there will be no walk-in registration for this event.
|District Training Chair||John Lindegren|