Merit Badge Sponsor
Why Sponsor a Merit Badge?
Since 1911, merit badges have been the cornerstone of the Boy Scouts of America and your support makes two significant contributions to that tradition.
By sharing your personal and professional enthusiasm for a Merit Badge, you provide honest proof that the skills Scouts learn truly last a lifetime, often leading to careers or lifelong interests. Furthermore, your gift allows for us to continue the adventures of Scouting by supporting advancement, offering training, and putting on the very programs that are synonymous with Scouting.
Last year our Council recognized the efforts of our young men by awarding 3,991 merit badges, and thanks to your interest and commitment, this next year will be even more remarkable. Thank you again for sharing your enthusiasm and your support.
Council Sponsorship: What it means to you
· Annual recognition award for display in your business, recognizing you as a sponsor of your Merit Badge.
· Recognition on the Council website.
· Your business’s sponsorship of one or more Merit Badges will be highlighted in the Annual Council Calendar reaching more than 3,000 families.
· Complimentary tickets to the Stonewall Jackson Area Council annual Harvest Auction and Dinner for two guests on November 1, 2019.
· Your support for Scouting is tax-deductible.